Part used: Fruit body Active ingredients: Polysaccharide
Solubility: Well soluble in water
Maitake is classed as a polypore, a mushroom without the common feature of a singular cap and gills. Instead, it has multiple branching stems with flowery-ruffed caps. The underside of these caps is covered with a thin layer of densely packed pores. common name is lotus flower, because of the shape is like dance skirt, so Japanese name it as dance mushroom.
Maitake is a precious fungus as food and medicine. Recently it is popular in American and Japanese market as a kind of excellent health caring food, and its unique nutrition and medical value attracts ever wider attention. Maitake polysaccharide has anticancer and anti-HIV function and can adjust immune and incretion and nutrition metabolizing. Maitake mushroom is also good in curing hepatitis.
3.Maitake mushrooms are a flavorful and nutritious food group and the good sources of B-Vitamins: Thiamine, Riboflavin and Niacin. They contain all the essential amino acids. These are perfect powdered materials for formulating immune system boosting dietary supplements and natural cosmetics.
Functions of maitake mushroom extract:
1. Maitake Mushroom Extract has effect on prevention of anemia scurvy.
2. Maitake Mushroom Extract has inhibition of hypertension and obesity effect.
3. Maitake Mushroom Extract has the function of resisting cancer, tumors, HIV and AIDS.
4. Maitake Mushroom Extract Powder can prevent arteriosclerosis and the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis
1. Maitake Mushroom Extract can reduce human serum cholesterol, lower blood pressure and prevent hepatitis, gastric ulcer.
2. Maitake Mushroom Extract is good for Cancer prevention, regulations of menopausal syndrome, improving metabolism, strengthening body power.
3. Maitake Mushroom Extract can be used as major ingredients for all kinds of health care products, flavor food (drinks, ice cream,etc.), functional foods.